Re: Off topic Little LBC

To: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Off topic Little LBC
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 05:45:52 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hello Paul,

       the problem with outlook express is that it is integrated with
       MicroSlop explorer.. any websight you go to can "mine" your
       email address... i use Mozilla Firefox as my browser and "The
       Bat" as my email program .. and there is a nice program that
       integrates with the bat for spam blocking. ... doesn't get it
       all, and i STILL get some mail NOT addressed to me, but not, i
       think as heavy as most other people...

       car seems fine, no recurrance of the stall out .. still trying
       for a holley fuel regulator from ebay..

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com