Re: Off topic Little LBC

To: Dave Yealy <lbc@littlebitcountry.com>
Subject: Re: Off topic Little LBC
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 09:14:02 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Eudora is a great solution and it is free from Qualcomm <www.Eudora.com>

I have 5 email engines running:
1) Netscape Mail:  Good system and easy to use...  Fairly good spam
filtering and hackers generally leave it alone.
2) Eudora 6.0:  Great system and easy to use...  Great spam filtering
and hackers generally leave it alone.
3) Outlook Express:  So-so system fairly easy to use...  Lousy spam
filtering and hackers beat it like a $2 mule.
4) Google's "Gmail":  Great system and fairly easy to use...  Great
spam filtering and no sign of hacking-  Also gives me 2.2 Gigabytes of
message storage so I don't have to throw anything away.
5) Yahoo mail:  Fairly good system and easy to use....  Fair spam
filtering and no sign of hacking - not enough message storage but they
are due to upgrade very soon.

For a home computer email program I recommend Eudora to everyone. For
online email system you can't beat "Gmail"

Cheers!!
Jim - reading email in Dodge City