Re: Off topic Little LBC

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Off topic Little LBC
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:27:47 -0400
Jim,
I am writing about your use of Netscape Mail. Do you use their mail
service or do you use Netscape to handle another ISP email account? The
reason I ask is because I use Netscape to handle my netcom email and any
messages I try to send to the autox servers bounce back to me. This has
been going on for about 10 days.

I'll copy the list on this and i'm sure you won't see it appear.

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/