RE: Signing off for awhile

To: RBHouston@aol.com, John.Deikis@med.va.gov, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Signing off for awhile
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 13:07:59 -0500
I Though it rode kinda rough when I did the test ride last Sunday!!!

  _____

From RBHouston at aol.com [mailto:RBHouston@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 1:00 PM
To: John.Deikis@med.va.gov; spridgets@autox.team.net

In a message dated 7/27/2005 10:56:34 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
John.Deikis@med.va.gov writes:

The 650 single-lunger Kawa dualsport enduro has been disassembled,
strengthened, greased, oiled, adjusted and otherwise tweaked.

Shouldn't you re-assemble before you leave?

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT

Firstly you must always implicitly obey orders, without attempting to form
any opinion of your own regarding their propriety. Secondly, you must
consider every man your enemy who speaks ill of your king; and thirdly you
must hate a Frenchman as you hate the devil.
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/horationel167957.html>  Horatio
Nelson