Re: Signing off for awhile

To: "Deikis, John" <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>
Subject: Re: Signing off for awhile
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 09:15:40 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
John,

Have a great time!!  I envy you!  I'm afraid my days of gravel roads may
be about over. Two years ago with the BMW GS on the back roads of
the Yukon I did something bad to my lower back. Even long rides on
pavement are a problem now days.

It couldn't be anything to do with being 61 this year! No way!

Cheers!! and ride safe,
Jim - with the half dead midget in Dodge City