Re: What muffler

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: What muffler
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 22:35:05 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Frank,

I'm running a Flowmaster, the smallest one they have.  It was real load at
first but I placed a glass pack up front.  This calmed it down and gave her a
real nice deep growl.  I like it, it sure sounds good to me.  They did have to
cut a little off of one corner of the flow master to get the muffler to tuck up
under the tail but it fits real nice up there.  Used to run with just the
flowmaster but my little 50 watt radio wasn't enough.  With the glass pack up
front I can hear the radio and it doesn't give me a head ache.

BTW I'm running a slightly modified engine with a 286 Kent cam and 2" headers.
This adds to the sound too.

Cheers

Wrongway Ricky
60 Frog eye Puddles
Don't let the road get you down, get down on the road.