Re: What muffler

Subject: Re: What muffler
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:35:40 -0500
Cc: RBHouston@aol.com, macleans@earthlink.net, pilotrob@webtv.net, spritenut@exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Well Robert, THAT is your problem. EVERYONE knows, H-D not only stands for
Harley
Davidson, it also works in the parts area.
"sir, I need the official Harley oil and filter to service my bike. How much
will
that be?"
"Hunnerd Dollars"
"WoW!! How about that neat looking air cleaner with the gold eagle on it?"
"Hunnerd Dollars"