Re: Daughter's New (used) Car [NO LBC]

To: "Bill Hunt" <Billh@aaai.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Daughter's New (used) Car [NO LBC]
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 14:16:43 -0700 reply-type=original
I added the F150 Eddie Bauer as it was the last of the square bodied Ford
Trucks, and other than the lightning was top of the line.  Finding a genuine
Lightning will be tough, but there probably will be a good many clones being
assembled.  To see why a truck in general might be on the list, look on ebay
and search 1967-1973 Chevrolet Pickups.

Some more I thought of after I hit send that may see collectability, or at
least amature hobby status:

Dodge Neon SRT
Chrysler PT Cruiser Turbo or Convertable
Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am (final year)
Pontiac Bonneville SEi supercharged