Re: Daughter's New (used) Car [NO LBC]

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Daughter's New (used) Car [NO LBC]
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 17:57:02 -0400
Geez,

You guys must have hacked my computer and opened my ugly car file.

Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible

The front end was already barely acceptable, so they must have figured
that it was time to ruin the rear end too. Obvioiusly, a light bulb
went-off in some "designer's" head when he decided they could make the
rear look like a sand pail.

Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am (final year)

The Trans-Am has to be one of the best examples of Detroit cartooon
styling. Spoilers, snouts, scoops, and bulges all part of a oversize 2+2
seater package whose best use is to commute back and forth to World Gym.
I'm sure GM would have included complimentary gold chains if their
market research hadn't shown that 99.99% of potential buyers already own
several pounds of them.

Pontiac Bonneville SSEi supercharged
Toned-down batmobile styling from another unnecessary GM division.
Undoubtedly appealing to the 'bird owner who just found out his "woman"
got positive results from her e.p.t. test kit.

I won't pick on the Neon. It's got enough problems trying to keep the
paint to stick.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/