Re: Mirrors: door or fender?

To: Dan Gillitzer <dang@ticon.net>
Subject: Re: Mirrors: door or fender?
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 21:38:08 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Fender mirroes look nice but it's a 2 person job to adjust them.
"Up a little, back down, out just a tad"
And then somebody walks past the car and knocks them out of adjustment
so you have to get your significant other to re-adjust them.
And you can't see squat out of them anyway.
But they do look good. Sort of like a big Healey, looks good but useless.
I have had mirrors on the fenders on 3 Sprites. Never again!
I now mount the mirror on the door where it is adjustable by the driver
and can be used while driving.
They don't look as cool on the doors but If you are going to drive it,
mount them on the door.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ