Re: Rolled the Midget last night..

To: Chris King <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject: Re: Rolled the Midget last night..
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 11:54:19 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Yikes. All guys can/have rolled cars, but doing it with the wife riding
shotgun is a whole new level of "Holy Crap." Glad to see you both are
alright. That makes me think that the following would be nice:

   1. Roll bar that is mount very correctly. I think if the roll bar
   broke lose it could be even worse.
   2. A 4 point harness to hold our asses in the seat.

Hope the car is not twisted or bent funny, it can be fixed. Shades of Robs
OSHIT again. Sounds like you were not moving that fast when you flipped. I
hope you got away without a ticket from the NJSP. Let us know what the car
is like when you get to take a close look. Just wondering, did either of you
hit your heads, or were they touching the ground when you came to a stop?

Bill