Re: Rolled the Midget last night..

To: mikey@b2systems.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rolled the Midget last night..
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:37:36 EDT
Can't believe I am reading this - last night I was coming off the freeway and
nudgled the wheel a bit to get away from another car that was creeping into
my lane.  The little Bugeye answered back with a nice warning ie. "I'll roll on
you next time if you push me much further like that."

I have only put about 2k miles on "vomit" since I have had her - still
getting my sea legs when it comes to the live rear end and quick steering!

Kirk

59 Bugeye 1275 - Nice save the Vomit Yellow paint!