Re: Bugeye Group..... SOS '05 progress

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com> information
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... SOS '05 progress
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:42:12 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I don't think it is the Wisconsin flurries I would be worrying about.
It is more like trying to go over the Rockies that time of year.
BTDONE That

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in
sideways, Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

believed to be clean.