Re: Bugeye Group..... SOS '05 progress

Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... SOS '05 progress
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:34:45 -0700 filter01.roc.ny.frontiernet.net
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
 --- from when we got 7 FEET of snow in less than a week

HEY CRASH!  I think Nory needs to see what a REAL snow storm leaves behind.
Lake effect has nothing on the Sierra Nevada effect.  Just ask the Donner
party.

BTW, I hope you & your mom made it home safely.  Gary & I really enjoyed
finally meeting you, and I want to adopt your mother.  When we finally are
able to head west, we will want to take both of you out for a dinner that I
hope will be as good as the one we had out in Lamoille.

Kate