Re: Bugeye Group..... SOS '05 progress

To: RBHouston@aol.com, b-evans@earthlink.net, spritenut@exit109.com
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... SOS '05 progress
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 19:09:02 GMT j9KJA1fU003642
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Never mind the truckers (though I fully
empathize....like totally).

The other day I had a woman (arguing with
her passenger) suddenly & for no apparent reason come to a full stop in the
middle of the road (40 mph limit type road).

Driving right behind her in the Frog, I had
the good fortune to be able to squeeze past
her on the left straddling the double yellow between her and oncoming traffic.

Had my heart in my mouth for a moment
there...really. Boy, was that ever close.

It came out of the blue and was over in a heartbeat and though I was not
following
her closely (I don't follow "closely" when
I've a choice, anyway), the guy behind me
was. And he was gonna get me for sure....
unless I moved "sideways". As it was, he
got her instead.

What is it with these effing pinheads who
do this s-it?? Unbeeleeevable stupidity.

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog