Re: Panties?

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Panties?
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:38:37 -0700
Cc: "'Greg Hahs'" <isettadude@yahoo.com>, "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:

It's just a pissing match, almost every day.

But that beggars the question of why some people must be rude and attack
others?

>Seems to me like you're always in a pissing match with someone...

I dunno, but I went back for theree months of posts on this board, and I
didn't see that he has any uncalled for remarks toward other individuals.

>Not sure why you think my "panty" remark was directed at you

Again, I dunno where that comes from.  I haven't seen him or anyone else
reply to your "panty" remark.  If it was in a private e-mail, that is
where it should be carried on, rather than in a public forum.
(Incidently, my daughter, rolling her eyes at me, tells me the proper
phrasing is, "Don't get your panties in a twist!"  Hmmm.  Do I have to
put up with that from her?)

May I suggest that if anyone has a problem with what someone else has
posted, and believes that it requires a sharp reply, that they do it in
off-line e-mail?

I am quite sure that God meant these delightful little cars of ours  to
be the source of fun and relaxation, not of stressful retorts back and
forth!

Buster Evans