Re: In car navigation system

To: Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy@gmail.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> information
Subject: Re: In car navigation system
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:47:04 -0400
Bill, just follow these simple rules. To get to Seattle, in the
morning the sun should be behind you. In the after noon, it should be
in front of you. When you get to a really big puddle, it's the
Pacific. Turn right or left depending on what highway you are on, ask
a local.

When you get to Seattle, the mountains are east, that big body of
water is never south, but it can be east, north or west. If you see a
space ship stuck on a big toothpick, that's downtown.

Follow these simple rules, you'll never get lost.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget