Re:

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re:
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 19:32:09 -0500
Cc: John.Deikis@med.va.gov, spridgets@autox.team.net, b-evans@earthlink.net
I've been on this list for about a year now and its more fun than
twisting a transvestite's panties! If I ever have to give up the
Midget I will probably stay on this list just to observe (and
occasionally participate in) the loonacy!! Anybody that has
trouble with this bunch needs to see a dermatologist because
their skin is too thin..... ;-)
 Cheers!!
Jim - who will make a thong with a spridget on it if anyone will buy it....

But then we'd miss all of those times Wm. Svn. Thompson comes in with both
verbal fists cocked after Just Ed has thrown out the bait. Talk about
"twisted panties!" It's part of the entertainment of meeting up with you
guys every day over virtual beers. :-)

-JohnD