Re: Re Fuel stabilizer

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Re Fuel stabilizer
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 19:39:10 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Geez Buster, who'd want to leave the western high plains for
SoCal?! I've been there a dozen times and I hate it! You've got
mountains to the east so you can't see very far east at all. You've
get a big lake to the west so you can't saddle up and ride west
young man... And you've got so danged many people that you
can't even shoot your guns without hitting somebody! Not only
that, but you've definitely got some of the strangest human beings
on the planet living amongst you....
 Cheers!!
Jim - Curmudgeon of the Wild West....