Re: Fuel stabilizer L.B.C.

To: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, pilotrob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Fuel stabilizer L.B.C.
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:59:40 EDT
Cc: spritenut@exit109.com, b-evans@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/27/2005 9:03:50 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu writes:

Bull  <cough> shirt. The cars were designed with out a freaking
heater, yea the heater helps cool, but what does that have to do  with
it??

If you keep them in tune and running well, you do  not need the
heater. They ran fine for years in CA and the SW of the  US w/o
heaters, why didi this come to be an "urban  legend"??

Larry

Gotta agree with Larry here.  I remember working on my Midget in  the dorm
parking lot back in '68 and a fellow stopping by and saying "I've got  one of
these back home", then asking "what's that?" and pointing to the  heater.  He
was from Puerto Rico. Cars exported to climates like his did  not come with
heaters.

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT

I  have seen what a laugh can do. It can transform almost unbearable tears
into  something bearable, even hopeful.

If I have to lay an egg for my  country, I'll do it.

If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have  the worst kind of heart
trouble.

BOB  HOPE