Re: Fuel stabilizer L.B.C.

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel stabilizer L.B.C.
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 21:06:20 -0400
Cc: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Robert E. Shlafer wrote:

> I really gotta go with the experts (Vizard?)
> on this one...logically speaking that is.

Most of this "expert's" tricks just don't work in the real world from
what I have tried.
They do work on his flow bench he says.
Like the DCOE vs 1.75 SU. There just is no comparision and I have tried
em both more than once. A crappy DCOE will out perform any 1.75 SU I
ever tried and I have had 3 or 4 of them with various intake manifolds.
I also ruined a set of 1.25 SUs following his instructions.
As for the rim flow valves, a couple hundred bucks taped to the head
will do the same thing.
So why would I turn on my heat in the summertime?
My legs cook when the heat is off!
Nothing against the guy but real world and flow bench tests just don't
cut it in my book.
Anybody can make the numbers work on paper, I don't drive a paper car.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ