Re: Winter Storage L.B.C.

To: "Rick & Carolyn" <wrongwayricky@mac.com>
Subject: Re: Winter Storage L.B.C.
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:01:28 -0700 reply-type=original
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I drove Bugsy in to work today since Austin won't get his gearbox back in
until this weekend.  It rained lightly and I drove home for lunch and back
grinning through the droplets.  Wipers quit last year, top is folded up
somewhere in the garage and I won't use it anyway.  As long as it isn't a
drenching rain, WTF, go for it.

Glen

.