Re: Winter Storage L.B.C.

To: "Flash." <thefirebuilds@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Winter Storage L.B.C.
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 23:20:13 +0100 reply-type=original
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
If you are going to store the LBC up for winter jack it up off the ground to
relax the suspension and take the weight off the tyres so they don't develop
a flat area at the bottom.  Similarly, if storing tyres off the car, they
should be stored flat, not stood up and away from direct sunlight, the flash
from an arc welder, oil products/fumes and any source of ozone fumes.
BTW, I'm told that some of the 'shiny tyrewall' liquids use petroleum
products as an evaporator, they help make the tyre walls go brittle and
craze.  Heck, use the car as it was intended .......

Guy R Day
AH Sprite IV