Re: Friday Thriller

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com> information
Subject: Re: Friday Thriller
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 09:00:03 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
What it reminded me of was TenSleep Canyon in WY. On of the best
roads I have ever driven in a Midget. But the driver was scared of
the turns. Watch the video and keep an eye on the road. Then watch
again and see his reactions and listen to the sound of his engine. He
missed so many turns it was rather funny.

BTW in OS X Tiger, you can get a Widget for TinyURL and you would not
miss a C&P operation to save your skin ;-)

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
  - Edgar Allen Poe

believed to be clean.