Re: video tape

To: <BCAH@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: video tape
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 22:44:12 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Most larger cities have video production facilities that can convert the
tapes (PAL to NTSC).  Some are reasonable, some charge through the nose.

Depending on where you live, I'd start with the yellow pages under "video."
Call a few, tell them what you've got, and ask for a quote.  Shop around if
possible.  There may be online outlets for this type of thing, but I've
never looked.

Good luck.  Let me know if I can help.

Glenn C.
'74 Midget