Re: video tape

To: BCAH@aol.com jB65UWON001596
Subject: Re: video tape
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 00:30:17 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
If you are going to go the route of conversion, might I suggest that
you have the tape transferred onto DVD.  The cost is not much
different, and you can then make all the VHS copies you will want in
the future.  However, be sure to let the service bureau know that you
will want the final product in the NTSC format.

Just remember service bureaus get a bit finicky about copying a
)copyrighted tape. ;-)  You might have to plead your story and do some
hunting for the right company.

I have the digital equipment, and would offer the services au gratis...
but I do not own a PAL deck.  Sorry.

Good Luck, though.

-
Rob Valentine