Re: video tape

To: BCAH@aol.com
Subject: Re: video tape
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 20:01:02 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
BCAH@aol.com wrote:

>When I was in England I bought a VHS tape  when I visited the Morgan factory.
>The chap there said it would play on my American machine but it will not. Is
>there any way to get it converted to the USA standard?

I fear the chappie fibbed.  England uses the PAL system exclusively,
whereas the U.S. uses NTSC.  It can be converted fairly easily IF you
have both a PAL system (mine was made by AIWA) and a standard U.S. or
NTSC system (i.e. VCR's), and you can probably find a shop locally to do
it.  If you can wait until I get mine fixed, it would be no problem for
me to do it for you.  (I just discovered it wouldn't work correctly, and
now I have to find a shop that can repair it.)

Buster Evans