Re: Need instructions for Eastwood tank cleaning

To: Charlie Shelden <shelden3@pldi.net>
Subject: Re: Need instructions for Eastwood tank cleaning
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 19:14:48 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Charlie,
I looked at doing this with my Midget but the group talked me out of it.
I've done several motorcycle tanks and thought the same methods would
work on the Spridget but there are complications. There is a very fine
mesh screen filter inside the tank. You can see it if you look through the
appature where the fuel sensor goes with a flash light. You can't use
a tank liner, otherwise you will plug up this filter screen!
Cheers!!
Jim - he of the stationary Midget in Dodge City