Re: Need instructions for Eastwood tank cleaning

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Need instructions for Eastwood tank cleaning
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 20:03:37 -0600
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
  From: Jim Johnson
  To: Charlie Shelden
  Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
  Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2005 7:14 PM

  Charlie,
  I looked at doing this with my Midget but the group talked me out of it.
  I've done several motorcycle tanks and thought the same methods would
  work on the Spridget but there are complications. There is a very fine
  mesh screen filter inside the tank. You can see it if you look through the
  appature where the fuel sensor goes with a flash light. You can't use
  a tank liner, otherwise you will plug up this filter screen!
  Cheers!!
  Jim - he of the stationary Midget in Dodge City