Tell me why

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Tell me why
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:50:23 -0800
Tell me why people own classic cars insist on calling them "LBC" or
"Little British Cars"?  Let's get it straight folks, they are LEC's or
Little English Cars.  They were not made in Wales, they were not made in
Scotland, they were not made in Northern Ireland, they were not made in
the Channel Isles.  They were made in ENGLAND!

Tell me why people who own what are now known as "Mark I" Sprites use
English terms such as bonnet, hood, cheerio, etc., still refuse to call
the cars by their ENGLISH name:  Frogeyes?  That is FROGEYE, as in
frogs, as in Kermit!  After all, they are far more loveable than a flie
or mosquito!  Or cockroach!

Buster Evans