Re: SUVs

To: "Rick Fisk" <refisk@chartermi.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SUVs
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 12:10:58 -0500 reply-type=response
Ok, Ok, already!  I confess.  I have a '97 F150 4wd that is rather hard on
fuel.  I guess that you could sort of call it an SUV as I have a fibreglas
camper top on the back of it that is my sleeping quarters at the race track.
Why do I drive it?  I can't get anybody to pay me anything for it and it
still pretty much looks and acts brand new with 90K miles.  The main reason
I keep it, I guess, is it has been paid for since two years after I got it
and it does NOT lock the doors for me upon reaching a certain speed.  I like
that.  Imagine that . . . I can still think for myself for when I want my
doors locked ;^).

Also, I run over top of little GTIs and don't even notice the bump.  I just
think to myself that the state of WV really should get to fixing them
potholes.

Mike C