Re: Brake shoe orientation

To: dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Re: Brake shoe orientation
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 22:18:18 -0500
Cc: wrongwayricky@mac.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
This is exactly what I had to do. From my understanding, the shoes
are all being redone with new brake material but the metal part is
not being renewed. So as they age, they are getting worn down. Only
solution is to weld new metal onto the wear points off the shoes.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I
accept that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much
does what I expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop, FORTUNE, Monday, June 25, 2001