Re: Wheel Bearings

To: Jim Rogers <jarplanner@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Wheel Bearings
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 08:11:15 -0800
Cc: "bugeye@yahoogroups.com" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
 Jim,

Use almost any local industrial bearing supplier.  They can cross index your
bearings to what ever they carry.  I tend to prefer Timken (sp?).  KAMAN here
in SD and in San Marcos are have most bearings in stock and are very helpful.
I have referance numbers for roller bearings that are suppose to work but have
not tried them.  I did try some direct cross referance bearings that did not
work.  If you would like to take a drive down I have bearings in the garage we
can look at and take a trip to KAMAN if you would like such an outing.

Bob Kitterer
Out wandering about.