RE: Sprite 50th Anniversery

To: <Miniac7@aol.com>, <spritenut@comcast.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sprite 50th Anniversery
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 22:07:29 -0600
Mini Meet eat meets west will be in Minneapolis in 09. I was on the
committee for the MG2001 international in St Paul, at the Minnesota State
Fairgrounds and so I'm in on the Mini meet planning. No matter what I'm
going to hit you up for help with that.

I have access to couple of big parking lots and I can seat 275 for dinner in
Minneapolis.

If we did it in June I could probably get us into a Parade if anybody wants
to practice Shriner-Style manouvres for the public's enjoyment. Last year we
overheated a couple of Minis doing this but it was fun.

If we opted for July  there's a hillclimb in Afton, MN hosted by the Healey
Club every year provided nobody slams into a solid object before then and
gets us cancelled.

Autocross at the St Paul Saints Staduim lots just north of the Fairgrounds.

Phil vanner
Minneapolis