Re: Sprite 50th Anniversery

To: phil@outtech.com, spritenut@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprite 50th Anniversery
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 23:21:34 EST
yeah...I've traded many an email already with Jim Baumann regarding the  2009
East Meets West, and told him I'm here for anything he may need. Same goes
for you, just let me know if I can be a resource.

Howard Collins
Virginia Beach, Va.
'60 AH Bugeye
'69 Austin Cooper S

In a message dated 1/23/2006 11:15:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,