Re: Sprite 50th Anniversery

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite 50th Anniversery
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:30:19 -0800
At 06:14 PM 1/23/2006, Frank Clarici wrote:
>I am throwing this idea out now some 2.5 years before the time because it
>will take that long to properly book this event. I would like to see a
>mega Spridget (note that means Sprite AND Midget) blast around May of
>2008, 50 years after our little cars were introduced...

FWIW, We're planning to make the Sprite the featured model for Conclave
2008, here in San Diego in late June. I think we initially only thought of
it being the Bugeye's 50th, but in light of this discussion we may consider
broadening that definition. Heck, it might boost attendance (and revenue!)
if we let Midgets enter the car show and speed events!

Rick