Re: Sprite 50th Anniversery

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite 50th Anniversery
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 23:19:23 -0600
I'm still learning about the connection of rain and spridgets.  My LBC is
still setting in the lot behind my dad's shop, waiting for me to come and
get it.  North Texas has been in a prolonged drought and I've been hoping to
get the car transported to my garage before our drought turns into spring
monsoons, but my job keeps getting in the way.  My dad says that the car was
successful in blocking Sunday's rains from its vicinity.  Time will tell if
the car can do it again with the rain that is forecast for Friday/Saturday.
I don't want to think I'm single-handedly responsible for extending the
drought, but I figure the car has earned drier conditions for its future
life.