Re: Ebay Story (Long)

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay Story (Long)
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 19:22:14 -0600
HELL YEAH!!
Way to go Frank!!
ALL of us, flood his inbox asking questions of as many items as we have the
time for "Is this item free of paint overspray?"
Not a DAMN thing he can do about it, as it IS a legitimate question, but he
will have to sort through them, in order to answer the serious ones. How
many of us are on this list? If we each asked this question of 10 items, do
you think he would get a hint?
After a few hundred, he may consider refunding your money, just to get us to
stop. Don't FUCK with Spridget folks!
OH, and try some Fast Orange with pumic, to try and clean it. It has worked
well at removing paint on things I have tried cleaning.

Brad