Re: Ebay Story (Long)

To: John Daniel Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>,
Subject: Re: Ebay Story (Long)
From: Red Midget <redmidget72@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 16:26:13 -0800 (PST)
John,
  Sorry you are having such a bitch of a time working this out.  Sounds like
the guy is a real dick.  I can't tell you what to do about the seller, but have
a suggestion that may get the paint off.  There is a product called Goof-Off
that I have had success with.  You can purchase a small can of it for a couple
of $.  If that don't work try acetone, then rub in vinyl preservative to save
the plastic on the wheel.  You could always resell on e-bait.

  John Daniel Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu> wrote:
  I purchased a used Grant steering wheel (item #8040554207) for one of
my Midgets on ebay last week. For the first time in my ebay history, I
am ready to submit a dispute claim after communicating with this power
seller. Lots of gorry details below.