Re: Ebay Story (Long)

To: John Daniel Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Subject: Re: Ebay Story (Long)
From: Bill McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 17:59:50 -0700
Don't bother with feedbacks.... Go straight to ebay dispute resolution.
If you paid through Paypal, also go to Paypal guarantee procedure (which
may not do much good, but is worth trying).

To ebay, be straightforward and sound calm, even if you are not, and be
prepared to forward all emails involved, his and yours.

With his record, ebay will be inclined to listen, and may well kick him
off.  Whether you ever get your money back is another story.  Have you
tried DOT3 brake fluid on an inconspicuous patch?  It eats paint very
nicely!

Regards,
Bill
Slightly Classics