Re: brake bleeding

To: "Jim Juhas" <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Subject: Re: brake bleeding
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 21:26:27 -0600
On 3/18/06, Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net> wrote:
> I have never even attempted to bleed the clutch slave that way.  I get
> under the car, take the slave off the car, and bleed it where I can see
> it and get my hands on it.

Yeah. I thought of that AFTER I had gone through the travial of putting the
new salve cylinder on and wrestled with the bolt that you can't get to with
a decent wrench. I wasn't gonna go back and do THAT again if I could
help it. Next time (and there better not be a next time for a long time!) I'll
know better.  Too soon old - too late smart. That's my motto!

Geez!! I never thought of using the MityVac as a PUSHER!!!    Wow!!
No wonder I'm on this group!!

Cheers!!
Jim -reassembling Midget in Dodge City
--