More OSHIT FAST Pics

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: More OSHIT FAST Pics
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 13:44:34 -0500
I took my camera with  me to Franks and Rob just posted some of the
Pics I took.

The first several are at my daughters house when we were doing a mini
OSHIT to get their cars ready to inspect and travel to Franks.

The rest are at Frank's last Sunday. I gotta say it is pretty durn
cool having my daughter hanging out with the "guys" and pitching in
to work on the cars. She was helping Frank work on her distributor
and several comments were made about her manicured nails.

Enjoy

http://www.valentinephoto.net/oshit/page3/page9/page9.html

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.