Re: More OSHIT FAST Pics

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>,
Subject: Re: More OSHIT FAST Pics
From: "Dan" <dwalters63@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 18:50:44 -0500
Nice Shots by both you and Rob, it was great to see everyone again.  Some
experienced shared, new things learned and stories told - Thanks to Frank
for the use of the facilities and resources, he's the man.  I like the BABE
rally car shot - it remains a mystery :)

See everyone in the summer in Tamaqua

Dan