Re: More OSHIT FAST Pics

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: More OSHIT FAST Pics
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 02:49:03 -0600
On 3/24/06, Larry B. Macy, Ph.D. <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu> wrote:
> I took my camera with  me to Franks and Rob just posted some of the
> Pics I took.
>
> The first several are at my daughters house when we were doing a mini
> OSHIT to get their cars ready to inspect and travel to Franks.
>
> The rest are at Frank's last Sunday. I gotta say it is pretty durn
> cool having my daughter hanging out with the "guys" and pitching in
> to work on the cars. She was helping Frank work on her distributor
> and several comments were made about her manicured nails.

Thanks for posting the pics!  Those of us who are isolated spridget
owners can live vicariously through your photo documentation and wish
we could have been there. Looks like a hell of a lotta fun to me!  You
might have even gotten some work done!!

Now - where's the BABE car??  Enquiring minds want to know!!

Cheers!!
Jim - reassembling Midget in Dodge City
--
1964 R60/2 BMW