Re: Kent Cams ? ?

To: Paul Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Kent Cams ? ?
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:15:46 -0500
Paul Asgeirsson wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Got a 1275 in here that was set up allegedly with a Kent 266 Cam, and a 45DCOE
> Weber, .040 High compression pistons.  Probably more stuff, just don't know.

Paul

I run a kent 266 and I love it for just about all speeds.
Nice idle, it's right there at 1000 rpms, it looses it up near the upper
  limits but that's at around 90 mph and you can't do 90 for too long
because the law says you can't ;)
I run a 45 DCOE too.
I run a 40 DCOE in the A40 with small chokes 28s I think and 125 mains.
That car, like the Minor, just can't wind up like a Sprite. I bet that
Minor had a terrible flat spot with a 45 and a 266. The A40 has a 3.90
diff too and it's no rocket off the line but it does cruise at 70 all
day. (Toyota 5 speed)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ