Re: Rear springs - slight problems

To: "Adrian Jones" <adrianjones747@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Rear springs - slight problems
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:22:56 +0100
Adrian,
Usually in this order....

Heat from gas axe -  Heat levels between "F*cking hell that's hot"  to "It
glowed in the dark".
Air hammer - Uses stronger materials in the tools and has repeated shocks as
it operates.
Hacksaw - "Hmm, how do I get that blade up there" to "F'cking hell, not
another one gone!"
Grinder - Ah well,  it's got to be done somehow, watch the sparks
Blood - Feel any of above processes in excess.
Sweat - Nervous or physical strain, dependant on familiarity with tools,
knowing the fuel tank/lines are close.
Tears - Initially frustration then of joy.

May I extend a heartfelt:
'Welcome to the world of LBC mechanics'.

Guy R Day
A-H Sprite MkIV.

ps.  You did know if you swap the front springs round it often cures the
lean at the back?