Re: Gassy 74 Midget

To: "Dale Gleason" <inaverysmallroom@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Gassy 74 Midget
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 23:53:20 -0400
My Midget did this. Replace all the rubber hoses in the boot. Ya know
those that go to that goofy canister in the rear wing above the fuel
filler. that solved my gas issues.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.