RE: Classic Carlisle.....treasure found

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Classic Carlisle.....treasure found
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 07:25:31 -0400
Can't remember if it was still there on Sunday morning, when my son and
I did our final walk-thru.

Well, I feel better knowing that the tub sold instantly, upon arrival.
I was beginning to feel guilty about over-sleeping (I MUST be getting
old.....I NEVER oversleep in a motel, at Carlisle!!), and missing out on
it.
Bud Osbourne