Re: Classic Carlisle.....treasure found

To: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Classic Carlisle.....treasure found
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 21:14:30 -0400
Jay Fishbein wrote:

> I have the rear quarter and I don't mean quarter _panel_ , but the
> entire rear quarter of a Bugeye that was cut-off, probably in the early
> 60's. It's clean and rust-free and I always wondered what the rest of
> that car looked like.

If it was Nevada Beige, and came from Delaware, I know what the rest of
the car looked like.
It looked like it hit a tree or pole at 60 mph.
I had that bonnet, clean and rust free but smashed dead center and real
hard.
Of course there was that $25 bugeye bonnet at Carlisle this year.
And even at that price, it was still there Sunday and I just said no!!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ