Re: Classic Carlisle.....treasure found

To: "Spridget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Classic Carlisle.....treasure found
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 10:18:15 -0700
I've seen a few trailers made from a Bugeye rear clip but never from a front
clip. I guess most think that a Bugeye bonnet can always be salvaged, no
matter how bad the rust.

Someone had a extremely rusty Bugeye for sale at yesterdays Dixon meet for
$1000. I don't think was a square foot of metal that could be saved.